5.12. A heater radiator - replacement
1. Disconnect a wire of the minus plug of the accumulator.
2. Merge cooling liquid.
3. Disconnect hoses from the control valve of a heater.
4. Remove the panel of finishing of the dashboard and the central console (if it is established).
5. Remove the control panel of system of heating and disconnect heater hoses from heater radiator tubes.
6. Remove the radio tape recorder, then unscrew bolts of fastening of the dashboard.
7. Disconnect the air duct, without removing other details of system of heating.
8. Unscrew bolts and remove a heater from the car.
9. Unscrew bolts and get a lock level from the case.
10. Get a heater radiator from a casing and establish new.
11. Install anew all components of heating system, previously having checked operation of the air gate.
12. Establish the remained details upside-down of removal.