4.17. The block of cylinders - survey
1. Before survey of the block clear it.
2. Examine the block on existence of cracks and corrosion. Check a carving in carving openings.
3. Examine cylinders on existence of scratches and jags.
16:4á Measure diameter of cylinders in the top part (slightly lower than a ledge), on the middle and in the lower part parallel to an axis of a bent shaft
16:4í Measure diameter of cylinders by means of the telescopic sensor
16:4ó Measure sensor length by means of a micrometer
4. Measure diameter of cylinders in the top part (slightly lower than a ledge), on the middle and in the lower part parallel to an axis of a bent shaft (16.4a, 16.4b and 16.4v).
5. Then measure diameter of each cylinder in the same places across an axis of a bent shaft.
6. Check a gap between pistons and walls of cylinders by means of a set of probes.
7. If walls of cylinders are scratched, cylinders got a conical or oval shape, address experts for boring and a honingovaniye of cylinders.
8. If cylinders as it should be and gaps between walls of cylinders and pistons correspond to the required values, then everything that it is necessary to otkhoningo-vat it cylinders.