3.9. A forward epiploon of a bent shaft - replacement
1. Take off a gas-distributing belt and an asterisk of a bent shaft.
8.2 Accurately take an epiploon by means of the small screw-driver
2. Wrap up an insulating tape a screw-driver tip. Accurately take an epiploon from a groove by means of the screw-driver (8.2).
3. Carefully clean and check an epiploon groove.
8.4 Establish a new epiploon
4. Oil a new epiploon engine and insert it to the place of (8.4).
5. Establish a belt and its covers.
6. Start the engine and check it for existence of leaks.