2.9. Replacement of engine oil and oil filter
1. Replacement of engine oil and an oil filter is one of the most important operations which the motorist for extension of service life of the engine can carry out. The oil filter is recommended to replace every time when replacing engine oil.
8.2 The following tools are necessary for replacement of engine oil and an oil filter
2. Rubber gloves
3. Long handle
4. Cap head
5. A special key for removal of an oil filter
6. A special key for installation of an oil filter
2. Prepare all necessary tools and materials before work (8.2).
3. Warm up the engine up to the normal working temperature. Lift the car, turn off a cap of a drain opening, and merge oil.
4. Clear a cap and area around a drain opening and establish a cap into place.
5. Having installed the pallet under an oil filter, unscrew it.
6. Oil engine laying of the new filter and install it into place, having twirled till the required inhaling moment.
7. Fill in about 4,0 l of new engine oil in the engine. Wait several minutes and check oil level.
8.3 By means of a cap wrench turn off a cap of a drain opening
8.5 The special key is necessary for removal of an oil filter - do not use it for twisting of the new filter
8.6 Oil laying of an oil filter pure engine before installation of the filter