2.30. Check and cleaning of the air gate of the carburetor
1. An inspection needs to be carried out when the engine cold.
29.3 The air gate is located in the top part of the carburetor
2. Remove the air filter. The air gate is located from above the carburetor (29.3).
3. Squeeze out an accelerator pedal up to the end. The gate has to be closed completely. At start of the engine the gate has to be slightly opened a little.
4. Start the engine and let's it get warm. At warming up of the engine the gate has to open and become gradually in vertical position when the engine is heated-up.
5. Clear a gate axis an aerosol for cleaning of the carburetor. Also clear a cam of system of bystry idling and the connecting mechanism.