13.7. The suspension bracket lever - removal, survey and installation
1. Lift the car and remove a wheel.
3.3b... then turn off two bolts and nuts (are specified by shooters) fixing a strut to the suspension bracket lever
2. Turn off the bolts and nuts fixing a strut to the suspension bracket lever (3.3b) both the nut and a bolt fixing the spherical hinge to the suspension bracket lever.
6.3a Turn off a nut and get a hinged bolt of the lever (it is specified by an arrow) - if the bolt is not removed, beat out its (Precis)
6.3b the Forward internal hinged bolt of the lever of a suspension bracket (it is specified by an arrow) (Galant)
6. Stars Back internal fixing arm of the lever of a suspension bracket. Turn off bolts and nuts (are specified by shooters) for removal of the lever from a body (Galant)
3. Turn off a nut and remove a hinged bolt of the lever (6.3a, 6.3b and 6. Stars). Disconnect the lever from a cross-piece.
4. Examine the lever on deformation existence. Examine plugs on existence of wear or damages. Replace the lever and plugs if it is necessary.
5. Install the suspension bracket lever on a cross-piece. Establish a bolt and a nut, but do not tighten them up to the end yet.
6. Connect the external end of the lever to the spherical hinge and a strut and tighten three nuts till the required inhaling moment.
7. Establish a jack under the spherical hinge and lift the lever in situation in which it is at the movement of the car, and tighten a nut and a hinged bolt till the required inhaling moment.
8. Establish a wheel and lower the car on the earth.