13.6. The suspension bracket rack shock-absorber - replacement
1. Remove a rack and a spring from the car. Clamp a rack in a vice.
2. Install compressors on a spring and squeeze it.
5.3 Holding a spring saddle, turn off a nut on a piston rod
3. Turn off a nut on a piston rod, holding a saddle of a spring (5.3).
5.4a suspension bracket rack Elements
3. Spring saddle
4. Rubber damper
7. Sealing ring
5.4b Remove the insulator and the top saddle of a spring from a rack
4. Remove the insulator and the top saddle of a spring (5.4a and 5.4b). Check a condition of the bearing in the insulator and replace it if it is necessary.
5. Remove a spring.
5.6 Turn off a nut and pour out liquid
6. Remove a rubber damper. Turn off a nut of an epiploon and you will throw out it (5.6).
7. Get a rack from a vice and pour out shock-absorber liquid.
5.8 Remove a sealing ring
1. Sealing ring
8. Again clamp a rack in a vice and remove a sealing ring from a rack (5.8). Get the piston.
9. Wash out a rack solvent and dry up it compressed air. Wash out the piston.
10. Grease the cylinder of the shock-absorber and the piston with pure damping liquid. Insert the piston into the cylinder. Install the cylinder and the piston on a suspension bracket rack.
11. Fill the cylinder with damping liquid.
5.12 Grease a rod of the piston and install the directing plug by a flange up
1. The directing plug
12. Install the directing plug on the piston by a flange (5.12) up.
13. Establish a new sealing ring between the directing plug and the shock-absorber.
14. Grease an edge of an epiploon and a carving of a nut and reliably twirl it.
15. Check a piston stroke.
5.16a the End of a spring needs to be established in a ledge on a nest
5.16v the Top end of a spring has to be established in a ledge on the top nest (it is specified by an arrow)
16. Completely extend the piston. Establish a rubber damper, a spring and the top saddle of a spring 5.16a, 5.16b,5.16v( ).
5.16b At installation of the top saddle check that the flat party of an opening coincided with the flat party on a piston rod (are specified by shooters)
17. Install the insulator and a new nut, tighten a nut till the required inhaling moment.
18. Install a rack of a suspension bracket and a spring on the car.