13.5. A rack of a forward suspension bracket and a spring - removal, survey and installation
1. Lift the car and remove a wheel.
4.2 Remove an arm of a brake hose (it is specified by an arrow) from a rack
2. Remove a brake hose from a rack (4.2).
4.3 Turn off two nuts and bolts fixing a rotary pin to a rack (are specified by shooters) - beat out bolts if it is necessary
3. Turn off nuts of fastening of a rack to a rotary pin and beat out fixing bolts (4.3).
4.4 Remove a rotary pin from a rack
4. Remove a rotary pin from a rack (4.4).
4.5 Supporting a rack, turn off fixing nuts (are specified by shooters)
5. Supporting a rack, turn off nuts of fastening of a rack to a body (4.5). Remove a suspension bracket rack from the car.
6. Examine a rack on existence of traces of leak the kike - bones, dents, cracks or other damages.
7. Examine a spring on existence of cracks or damages of a covering.
8. Replace a spring if it is necessary.
9. Install a rack on the car and acquire nuts of fastening of a rack to a body.
10. Establish a rotary pin on a rack and insert two bolts. Tighten nuts till the required inhaling moment.
11. Establish an arm of a brake hose on a rack and reliably twirl a fixing bolt.
12. Establish a wheel and lower the car on the earth.
13. Tighten nuts of the top fastening till the required inhaling moment.