13.3. The stabilizer of cross stability of a forward suspension bracket - removal and installation
1. Lift the car and remove forward wheels.
2. Remove forward section of an exhaust pipe.
3. On the models Colt, Lancer, Mirage disconnect tips of steering drafts from rotary pins for receiving in addition free space.
2.4 Turn off three bolts (are specified by shooters) fixing a fixing arm
4. Turn off the bolts fixing a fixing arm and remove it (2.4).
5. Remove a suspension bracket cross-piece.
2.6a Elements of the stabilizer of cross stability and strut (Precis)
3. Stabilizer of cross stability
2.6b Turn off a bolt (it is specified by an arrow) and disconnect the stabilizer of cross stability from a connecting link (the Galant model is shown)
2.7 Turn off bolts (it is specified by an arrow) all arms, lower arms and remove the stabilizer of cross stability from the car
6. Remove the bolts and clips fixing the stabilizer of cross resistance to suspension bracket levers (2.6a and 2.6b).
7. Turn off bolts of fastening of an arm of the stabilizer of cross stability and remove the stabilizer of cross stability from the car (2.7).
8. Remove arms from a bar of the stabilizer of cross stability and examine plugs on existence of cracks or wear tracks. Replace plugs if it is necessary.
9. Install plugs on a bar of the stabilizer of cross stability by a section forward.
10. Establish arms into place and install the stabilizer of cross stability on the car. Insert bolts of arms, but do not tighten them yet.
11. Install the plugs, clips and bolts fixing the stabilizer of cross resistance to suspension bracket levers. Slightly twirl bolts.
12. Tighten arm bolts.
13. Lower the car on the earth and tighten bolts of clips.