13:23. System of hydrostrengthening of steering - pumping
1. If when performing any operations, you disconnected hydraulic hoses of system of strengthening of steering, the system needs to be pumped over to remove from it all air and to achieve the required steering strengthening.
2. Having established wheels so that they looked precisely directly, check the level of hydraulic liquid in a tank of the pump and if it is necessary, add such amount of hydraulic liquid of the recommended type (See the corresponding chapter) that its level rose to the mark Cold in the probe.
3. Start the engine and set aside it to work in the single mode with the raised turns. Again check the level of hydraulic liquid and add it if it is necessary in order that the level of hydraulic liquid was at the level of the mark Cold in the probe.
4. Pump over system of strengthening of steering, having turned wheels several times here and there, do not turn a wheel up to the end. It will remove air from hydraulic system. During removal of air you watch that the tank of hydraulic liquid on the pump was full.
5. After air is removed from system, establish wheels so that they looked, precisely directly, and leave the engine to work for several minutes before muffling it.
6. Pass on the car and check work of steering and lack of extraneous noise at rotation of a steering wheel.
7. Check the level of hydraulic liquid, it has to be at the level of the mark Hot in the probe until the engine is heated-up up to the normal working temperature. Add hydraulic liquid if it is necessary (See the corresponding chapter).