13:20. Tips of steering drafts - removal and installation
1. Lift the car and remove a forward wheel.
19:2á Turn off a lock-nut, keeping steering draft a wrench
19:2í Mark the provision of installation of a tip on draft
2. Keeping steering draft flat-nose pliers, turn off a lock-nut so that it was possible to mark the provision of a tip of steering draft on draft (19.2a and 19.2b).
3. Get to the check and turn off a nut on a tip of steering draft.
19.4 For removal of a tip of steering draft from the lever of a rotary pin use a stripper
4. Disconnect steering draft from the lever of a rotary pin by means of a stripper (19.4).
5. Turn off a tip from steering draft.
6. Twirl a tip on steering draft to the mark made earlier and install draft on the lever of a rotary pin. Reliably tighten a lock-nut of steering draft.
7. Establish a koronchaty nut and tighten it till the required inhaling moment. Establish new to the check.
8. Establish a wheel and lower the car on the earth.
9. Check adjustment of forward wheels.