13:19. The steering mechanism - removal and installation
1. Lift the car and install it on support.
18.2 Disconnect a tube of high pressure (1) and a tube of the return pipeline (2) - figure 3 noted the lower coupling bolt of intermediate
shaft (the Precis model is shown)
2. Disconnect hydraulic tubes and close them (18.2).
3. Make adjusting marks in the lower hinge of an intermediate shaft and entrance to a shaft of the steering mechanism. Turn off a coupling bolt of a clip of the lower hinge.
4. Disconnect tips of steering drafts from levers of rotary pins.
18:5á Elements of fastening of the steering mechanism
4. Nuts of fastening of tips of half shafts to rotary pins
5. Tip of steering draft
6. Fixing arm
7. Steering mechanism
18:5í Turn off fixing bolts of fixing arms of the steering mechanism (the Precis model is shown)
5. Supporting the steering mechanism, turn off fixing bolts (18.5a and 18.5b). Lower the steering mechanism, disconnect an intermediate shaft from an entrance shaft of the steering mechanism and remove the steering mechanism from the car.
6. Install the steering mechanism into place and connect an intermediate shaft, having combined adjusting marks.
7. Establish fixing arms of the steering mechanism and tighten bolts till the required inhaling moment.
8. Connect tips of steering thirsts for levers of rotary pins.
9. Establish the lower coupling bolt of an intermediate shaft and tighten it till the required inhaling moment.
10. Connect hydraulic tubes to the steering mechanism and fill in hydraulic liquid in a tank.
11. Lower the car and pump over system of hydrostrengthening of steering.