13:15. A back axis - removal, a partition and installation
1. Lift the car and remove back wheels.
2. Disconnect brake tubes from wheel, cylinders or supports.
3. Remove brake drums or disks.
4. Remove fastenings of brake tubes and disconnect them from brake hoses. Close the ends of tubes and hoses.
5. Remove guards of brakes from a back axis. Remove ropes of the emergency brake from suspension bracket levers.
6. Remove back section of the exhaust system.
Lever suspension bracket
7. Remove suspension bracket springs.
8. Establish in the center of a back axis or on each side jacks.
14:9á Elements of the back suspension bracket using longitudinal levers of a suspension bracket
1. Right lever of a suspension bracket
4. Plug A
6. Top saddle of a spring
8. Rubber emphasis
9. Left lever of a suspension bracket
11. Rubber plug
13. Rubber emphasis
14. Plug B
15. Stability stabilizer
14:9í The Cross-piece of a suspension bracket fastens to a body by means of two couples of bolts (are specified by shooters)
9. Turn off bolts of fastening of a cross-piece to a body (14.9a and 14.9b) and remove a cross-piece and levers of a suspension bracket.
The torsion suspension bracket
10. Remove cross draft.
11. Turn off the lower fixing bolts and nuts of shock-absorbers.
12. Establish in the center of a back axis or on each side jacks.
14:13 Elements of the torsion back suspension bracket
13. Turn off fixing bolts of an axis (14.13) and remove a back axis.
Partition (only for a lever suspension bracket)
14. At a partition it is possible to remove suspension bracket levers for repair or replacement and to replace plugs.
14:15 Make adjusting marks in a cross-piece and levers of a suspension bracket before their removal
2. Rubber plug
3. Adjusting marks
15. Make adjusting marks in a cross-piece and levers (14.15).
16. Turn off the nuts fixing the suspension bracket lever to a cross-piece and remove levers. Examine plugs on existence of wear, cracks or damages. Replace them if it is necessary, having greased with soap water for installation simplification.
17. If on the car the stabilizer of cross stability of a back suspension bracket is installed, make adjusting marks in a bar of the stabilizer of cross stability.
18. Remove a collar of a boot and part suspension bracket levers in the parties.
14:19 Remove the plug, tapping on its circle that it did not get stuck in a tube
19. Clamp the right lever of a suspension bracket in a vice, remove a rubber emphasis and beat out the plug (14.19).
14:20 By means of the hammer and a drift beat out the plug B from the suspension bracket lever
EO. Clamp the left lever in a vice and beat out the plug (14.20).
21. Grease new plugs and saddles of springs with lubricant and establish them into place.
22. Grease the surface of the right lever of a suspension bracket and establish a rubber emphasis.
23. Install the stabilizer of cross stability if it is necessary.
14:24 Fastenings need to be established as follows
1. Teeth to the plug
24. Install cross-piece halves on levers. Do not tighten fixing nuts until the end of (14.24) yet.
25. Establish a boot, fill it with lubricant and tighten a collar.
Installation (all models)
26. Installation is carried out upside-down removals.
27. Pump over the brake system.