10.9. The automatic transmission - removal and installation
1 Disconnect wires and remove the accumulator and to a regiment Remove the air filter
2. Lift the car and install it on support.
3. Merge liquid of the automatic transmission.
4. Remove a hydrotransformer casing.
8.5 Mark the provision of installation of the hydrotransformer on a drive plate by means of white paint
5. Mark the provision of installation of the hydrotransformer on a drive plate by means of white paint (8.5).
6. Turn off three bolts of fastening of the hydrotransformer to a drive plate.
7. Remove a starter.
8. Disconnect half shafts from the transmission.
9. Disconnect all vacuum hoses, wires and ropes from the transmission.
10. Establish support under the engine and the transmission.
11. Remove the suspension bracket elements preventing removal of the transmission.
12. Turn off the bolts fixing the transmission to the engine.
13. Turn off nuts and bolts and disconnect fastening of the transmission.
14. Slightly lower the transmission, disconnect and stop up cooling system tubes.
15. Take away the transmission from the engine and remove it from the car.
16. Before installation check that the nave of the hydrotransformer was reliably installed in the pump.
17. Lift the transmission into place and connect cooling system hoses.
18. Turn the hydrotransformer so that to combine openings for fixing bolts and the marks made earlier.
19. Install the transmission on the engine.
20. Establish bolts of fastening of the transmission to the engine and reliably tighten them. Establish fastening of the transmission.
21. Insert bolts of fastening of the hydrotransformer to a drive plate and twirl them till the required inhaling moment.
22. Establish all earlier removed elements and tighten bolts and nuts till the required inhaling moment.
23. Fill in liquid of the automatic transmission and carry out road tests.